[2024 Update] The 5 Best TeamViewer Alternatives
The use of Remote Desktop Software is increasing day by day. This software allows the users to access another computer remotely without worrying about that computer's location or network. Regarding the Remote Desktop Software, TeamViewer is considered one of the best online.
The only problem people face is that it requires a license to use and also has limited functions. If you are on the hunt for TeamViewer alternatives, then worry not. This article lists the top 5 and best software like TeamViewer that will make your work a lot easier and simpler. So, let's jump right into the article and look at the TeamViewer similar.
Part 1. TeamViewer Overview
If you are curious to know what are the best alternatives to TeamViewer, then keep on reading the information below.
What is TeamViewer?
Before looking at the different TeamViewer alternatives, let's learn what TeamViewer is. TeamViewer is a software that supports and allows you to access the computer remotely. This software allows the users to establish a secure connection between the two devices and allows you to transmit the data between them securely.
Other than this, with the help of TeamViewer, people can also hold meetings online conference and make remote work much more productive, easy, and secure. This is a powerful tool that is being used by thousands of people all over the world to make their life and business work very simple.
Review of TeamViewer
Now that you know what TeamViewer is, are you curious to know some of the pros and cons of this software? Below are some reasons why this software is becoming one of the favorites of people, and also a few things that need to improve in this TeamViewer-like software.
- The following are the major pros of using Team Viewer:
- Easy to Use Interface
- Secure connections are available
- Provide perfect IT support to remote workers
- Allows the users to share large files
- No OS barriers are present
- Sometimes, the users might face buffering and lagging in the connection
- The pricing of the software keeps increasing every year
- They don't have good technical support
Part 2. Our Picks of 5 Best TeamViewer Alternatives (2024)
The central part of the article is about alternatives to TeamViewer. Below is a list of the five best TeamViewer alternatives that can work and TeamViewer, if not better. So, let's look at all these fantastic apps like TeamViewer.
One of the best free alternatives to TeamViewer is Avica. This is an advanced Remote Desktop Software that is packed with a lot of unique features. This will allow you to access, control, and even manage the devices from anywhere in the world. Also, they offer the most seamless connectivity and make it very easy for users to collaborate remotely.
You can easily download Avica software by clicking the button provided below. For more detailed information regarding Avica App downloads, please visit the official Avica download page. It is important to note that Avica ensures the safety and virus-free nature of all products available on its official website or app store. Feel confident in downloading Avica from these trusted sources.
With the help of this software, it makes it very easy for users to empower their work and work on a secure platform.
Avica can be used on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
Pricing is another main thing that is taken into consideration for the users. Following are the packages and plans you can get for Avica.
- They offer a basic plan that is free for a lifetime.
- They also offer a 30-day free Pro trial for the users.
- Pro plan is for $5.00 per month. Here, you can have different features and a lot of different services that you can use.
- Allows file sharing
- Remote desktop control
- Real-time chat available
- Remote access is also present
- Surveys and feedback are also present for this platform
- User-friendly interface
- String gaming connection is also present
- The security offered by this platform is also amazing
- Compared to some renowned names, newer ones on the market
- FPS support is very low for the basic version
Another free alternative to TeamViewer is Splashtop, which is secure, scalable, and even high-performance. Many professionals use this application to organize their work and make remote access much easier. This is a fantastic application that works perfectly for people who are trying to find TeamViewer-like apps.
This software, like TeamViewer, can be used by many different users. Splahtop can be used on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
When it comes to pricing plans, there are four different plans that you can choose from.
- The Business Access Solo is $5 per month, can be accessed from any device, and is also easy to set up.
- Business Access Pro is another option that will cost you $8.25 per month and has many different features.
- The third package on Splashtop is Business Access Performance, which costs $12 monthly.
- The last plan you can avail of is the Enterprise, a customized option.
- Fast and secure access to remote devices
- Microphone pass-through is also available
- It supports a lot of different devices
- A free trial is also available
- Different tools such as registry editor, task manager, and device manager are also present.
- IP Whitelisting for secure access is also present.
- The 4:4:4 color quality is only present in high-priced packages.
GoToMyPC is a cloud-based Remote Desktop application that is a fantastic alternative to TeamViewer. The IT support system commonly uses this secure software for people who like to work remotely. This software also allows the users to do live sessions and transfer the files.
This software can be used on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
- There are three different plans if you want to use GoToMyPC:
- The first plan is the Personal Plan, which is around $26.40.
- The Pro Plan is considered one of your best cots, around $24.90 monthly.
- The Corporate Plan is for $16.80 per month.
- Safe remote access
- Seamless installation
- Remote sound features are also present
- 7-day free trial is also present
- Real-time diagnostics are present with all the plans
- Multi-monitor support is also present
- The screen blanking feature is also there
- Remote deployment is present on high plans.
Another unique and best TeamViewer-like app is RemotePC. This is the perfect application that will allow users to control their computers from a remote area. They have chat support sessions and many unique tools to simplify the process.
This software is used on and is supported by the Android, Linux, Mac, and iOS operating systems.
There are four different pricing plans when it comes to the RemotePC app. The plan can be picked based on the computer you want to use.
- The first plan is the Consumer plan, used for 1 computer and will be $2.45 for the first year.
- Another Consumer plan for two computers is for the $4.95 for the first year.
- There are also 2 SOHO plans, one for 5 computers for $6.95 in the first year and the other one for 10 computers that are for $7.95 for the first year.
- Remote access is available
- Screen recording is also present
- System rebooting options are available
- High performance
- Audio and music files can also be played
- Helps meet regulatory compliance
- The software might lag sometimes.
- The interface can be improved.
5. ISL Online
This TeamViewer alternative is the perfect option for you when it comes to finding software that has a wide range of features and is also safe to use. The best thing about this app is that it supports unlimited users, and professionals can also use this similar TeamViewer.
You can use this app on Windows, Android, Linux, and even Mac.
There are four plans even for the ISL Online. Below are the four plans that you can choose from.
- The Prepaid Plan is not $0.25 per minute.
- Cloud Plan is for $34.90 per month.
- Self-hosted plans are for $44.90 per month.
- The last plan that is one of the best and the most expensive is the Enterprise Plan for $1998 per month.
- Allows you to transfer files at high speed
- Customization and deployment are also present
- Unlimited support is available
- Straightforward interface
- The customer support
- Seamless interaction between the computers is present
- Updates can be better.
Part 3. Guide of Avica Remote Desktop: Step-by-Step:
Among all the platforms for the best alternative TeamViewer is Avica. If you are also curious how to use this app for Remote Desktop, follow the steps mentioned below.
- The first thing you need to do is install the Avica software on the devices.
- When the download is complete, launch the application so it starts working.
- Now, login to your account or sign up for a new account.
- There will be an email sent that will help you with activating the account.
- Then go to the main interface of the local device.
- Go to "Remote Session" and type the Avica ID of the remote device.
- Now click on the Connect button and then enter the Password to start the remote access.
TeamViwerers is one of the best Remote Desktop applications you can find. However, some people might not like using this or can't access it. Therefore, there are TeamViewer alternatives that you can use to access Remote Desktop and make your work a lot easier. We hope this article was beneficial for you in learning about the alternatives to TeamViewer that you can use.